Land Rover Nelson moves to temporary showroom as multi-million-pound rebuild gets under way
FARNELL Land Rover Nelson is temporarily relocating to a nearby site while its existing location undergoes a multi-million-pound redevelopment.
The Vertu-owned retailer will undergo a complete rebuild to feature a six-car showroom, designed in line with the Jaguar Land Rover Arch concept.
Colleagues currently at the site on Lomeshaye Business Park will operate from the former Perrys Citroen dealership in Turner Road for the next 12 months, and Farnell says customers will receive a seamless service during the redevelopment.
Allison Reede, head of business at Farnell Land Rover Nelson, said: ‘This major investment is fantastic news for customers and colleagues alike and demonstrates the company’s commitment to the area.
‘The iconic Land Rover vehicles, including the long-awaited new Defender, the all-new Range Rover Evoque and a range of plug-in hybrid vehicles, will be showcased in the new premises.
‘Our prime concern during the redevelopment is to ensure that new and existing customers aren’t inconvenienced in any way and to assure them that we will be offering our usual exemplary service. In fact, they will be able to monitor the progress of the redevelopment, as the temporary location is just a hundred yards away.’
Pictured is an architect’s image of the new development
More on this: 68 stories
- Land Rover planning small and luxury Defender models
- Inchcape opens JLR dealership on former Derby Cattle Market site
- Return of Defender Opens Door to Bargain-basement Land Rover, Report Claims
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic Black Edition Is A UK-Only Affair
- Land Rover plotting baby Defender to take on Suzuki Jimny
- Overfinch creates a 450bhp soft-top Land Rover Defender 90 for £240k
- Land Rover Defender By Overfinch Is A Green Gem With Massive Engine
- New Land Rover Defender appears on the set of new 007 film 'No Time to Die'
- Land Rover may be planning a $33,000 small SUV based on Defender
- Land Rover Said To Be Developing Budget Off-Roader And Luxury Defender
- Aston Martin DB5, Vantage and DBS Superleggera star in new James Bond 'No Time to Die' trailer
- New Land Rover Defender: full specs and details on the 2020 off-road icon
- Land Rover Defender Still Rugged But Refined, JLR Says
- The new Land Rover Defender lands a role in the upcoming 007 movie
- Road test: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Revised 2020 Jaguar E-Pace mule caught on camera
- Land Rover Defender Poised for Comeback
- 2020 Land Rover Defender interior tour and review
- Jaguar Land Rover chief wants alliances, not a merger
- Land Rover's Short Defender 90 Sets Foot In America, Start Froms “Around $50k”
- Land Rover Defender 90 will start 'around $50,000'
- WATCH | New Land Rover Defender retains its original features with a modern twist
- Boston native dedicated to Jaguar Land Rover
- Land Rover Defender teaser video from Daniel Craig's last James Bond film No Time to Die
- New 2021 Range Rover Crossover to arrive with all-electric and hybrid power