Boston native dedicated to Jaguar Land Rover
You might say that John Simmons is a dyed-in-the-wool member of the Jaguar Land Rover Las Vegas team in the northwest valley.
Simmons, a Boston native, drove cross-country for a new beginning 25 years ago when he moved to Las Vegas. He washed cars for Chaisson Motorcars to get started and was recently named parts and service director of Jaguar Land Rover Las Vegas, where he has worked for more than 12 years. He is committed to the product lines and handled the parts and service departments in both Reno and Las Vegas for five years.
Land Rover is a combination off- and on-road vehicle that was welcomed to Southern Nevada decades ago. In fact, Land Rover reached out to Findlay Automotive Group to market its product lines in a practice that has been echoed by numerous other manufacturers over the years.
Simmons believes in the products the dealership offers and he knows the customers very well.
“When you buy either a Land Rover or a Jaguar, you’re also buying the experience,” Simmons said. “We take our Land Rover customers on off-road adventures. In the case of Jaguar, we do Jaguar driving experiences as well. Either excursion is included with a purchase or lease. Our relationship with customers is long-standing.”
Dealership general manager Ray DiNardi praised Simmons.
“John has extensive and dynamic knowledge of the automotive world and he’s an asset to the Findlay Auto Group, in which Jaguar Land Rover Las Vegas is a part of,” DiNardi said.
More on this: 109 stories
- Aston Martin DB5, Vantage and DBS Superleggera star in new James Bond 'No Time to Die' trailer
- New Land Rover Defender: full specs and details on the 2020 off-road icon
- All new Jaguars and Land Rovers will get over-the-air updates
- Pricing! 24 special-edition Range Rover Sport units for SA...
- Land Rover Defender Still Rugged But Refined, JLR Says
- The new Land Rover Defender lands a role in the upcoming 007 movie
- Road test: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Revised 2020 Jaguar E-Pace mule caught on camera
- Land Rover Defender Poised for Comeback
- 2020 Land Rover Defender interior tour and review
- Jaguar Land Rover chief wants alliances, not a merger
- Land Rover's Short Defender 90 Sets Foot In America, Start Froms “Around $50k”
- Land Rover Defender 90 will start 'around $50,000'
- WATCH | New Land Rover Defender retains its original features with a modern twist
- Land Rover Defender teaser video from Daniel Craig's last James Bond film No Time to Die
- New 2021 Range Rover Crossover to arrive with all-electric and hybrid power
- 007 puts the Land Rover Defender through its toughest test yet
- New Land Rover Defender is licensed to thrill
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Does Its Thing In New James Bond Movie
- Land Rover Defender Confirmed To Star In New James Bond Movie
- 2020 Land Rover Defender to join fleet of Aston Martins in new Bond movie
- Land Rover New Defender does extreme stunts in next James Bond film
- New Land Rover Defender on the set of new 007 film 'No Time to Die'
- All-new Range Rover Crossover planned for 2021
- 'No Time to Die' stunt team jumps and rolls new Land Rover Defender for James Bond film