The new Land Rover Defender lands a role in the upcoming 007 movie
It’s looking like Daniel Craig will get to drive (or be chased by) a number of pretty choice vehicles in the upcoming 007 film.
By way of a video teaser showing the off-roader tear around in the mud/sticks/hills, the British automaker recently announced the new Defender 110 will make an appearance in the 25th James Bond film, No Time to Die.
In the 40-second spot, the film’s stunt driver Jess Hawkins takes some “pretty much standard as it would be out of the factory” Santorini Black Defender Defender through the paces, smiling through much of it.
“Everything we’ve given it so far, it’s taken,” Hawkins says in the video. “I’d do this every day if I could!”
The short appears to show at least one of the four-door Defender 110s ending up on its side. Hopefully they got the shot.
Land Rover says the Range Rover Sport SVR, Land Rover Series III and Range Rover Classic will also appear in the film. No Time to Die hits big screens on April 8, 2020, a month after the 2020 Defender’s arrival.
More on this: 70 stories
- 2019 Range Rover Sport P400e PHEV Offers Tons Of Character, But Lacks In Some Departments
- East Coast Defender's resto-modded Range Rover with Cadillac power
- Classic Range Rover Wants To Be A Modern SUV With Cadillac Escalade V8 Power, Air Suspension
- Land Rover watch timed for launch of new Defender
- 2021 Land Rover Discovery gets hybrid tech as part of mid-cycle udpate
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery spied with hybrid power in pipeline
- Arkonik Turns 90's Land Rover Defender Into Impossibly Cool Beach Buggy
- Road test review: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Defender claims world-first dual eSIM connectivity
- Could this 1997 Land Rover Defender really sell for $250,000 at auction?
- Land Rover Defender: Land Rover showcases Defender SUV's dual eSIM connectivity at CES 2020, Auto News, ET Auto
- Defender shows off new JLR infotainment
- Land Rover Defender showcases connectivity tech at CES
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Tackles CES With Dual LTE Modems And Over-The-Air Updates
- Jaguar Land Rover debuts new Pivi Pro infotainment at CES 2020
- 2020 Land Rover Defender to stay connected anywhere
- Qualcomm Seems Poised for More Jaguar Land Rover Business
- Himalaya Thinks Its LS3-Powered Land Rover Defender 110 Pickup Is Worth $250k
- How did Autocar's 2019 predictions fare?
- Land Rover Defender Project Blackcomb Is Both Elegant And Tough
- Land Rover's Mike Cross Puts The New Defender Through High-Speed Tests
- This 1988 Modded Land Rover Defender Is Ruggedness At Its Best
- New 2020 Land Rover Defender: full details, specs and pics
- The new Land Rover Defender has gone into production
- Range Rover Sport SVR Has No Chance Against Mercedes-AMG G63