Aston Martin DB5, Vantage and DBS Superleggera star in new James Bond 'No Time to Die' trailer
The latest James Bond trailer for the film ‘No Time to Die’ has been released, featuring three Aston Martins. The Valhalla supercar which has been confirmed to star as 007’s mode of transport in the film is yet to appear, however.
An Aston Martin DB5 takes centre stage in the trailer with the typical array of gadgets available - including machine guns popping out from under the headlights and bulletproof glass.
A Vantage similar to the one which famously appeared in the 1987 Bond film ‘The Living Daylights’ also gets some screen time. A stealthy, all-black DBS Superleggera is prominent too - meaning ‘No Time to Die’ will feature at least four different Aston Martins.
Confirmation of the DB5 and Vantage’s involvement came after a royal visit by Prince Charles to the film set at Pinewood Studios. HRH was pictured inspecting both an Aston Martin DB5 and V8 Vantage.
The new Land Rover Defender has been spotted on the set of the latest Bond film, although it’s notably absent from this latest trailer. Other Land Rover cars that will feature in the film include a Range Rover Sport SVR, a classic Series III and an original 1970 Range Rover.
No Time to Die is due to reach UK cinemas on Tuesday 2nd April 2020.
What do you think of the flurry of Aston Martins in the latest Bond film? Let us know in the comments below...
More on this: 70 stories
- 2019 Range Rover Sport P400e PHEV Offers Tons Of Character, But Lacks In Some Departments
- East Coast Defender's resto-modded Range Rover with Cadillac power
- Classic Range Rover Wants To Be A Modern SUV With Cadillac Escalade V8 Power, Air Suspension
- Land Rover watch timed for launch of new Defender
- 2021 Land Rover Discovery gets hybrid tech as part of mid-cycle udpate
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery spied with hybrid power in pipeline
- Arkonik Turns 90's Land Rover Defender Into Impossibly Cool Beach Buggy
- Road test review: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Defender claims world-first dual eSIM connectivity
- Could this 1997 Land Rover Defender really sell for $250,000 at auction?
- Land Rover Defender: Land Rover showcases Defender SUV's dual eSIM connectivity at CES 2020, Auto News, ET Auto
- Defender shows off new JLR infotainment
- Land Rover Defender showcases connectivity tech at CES
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Tackles CES With Dual LTE Modems And Over-The-Air Updates
- Jaguar Land Rover debuts new Pivi Pro infotainment at CES 2020
- 2020 Land Rover Defender to stay connected anywhere
- Qualcomm Seems Poised for More Jaguar Land Rover Business
- Himalaya Thinks Its LS3-Powered Land Rover Defender 110 Pickup Is Worth $250k
- How did Autocar's 2019 predictions fare?
- Land Rover Defender Project Blackcomb Is Both Elegant And Tough
- Land Rover's Mike Cross Puts The New Defender Through High-Speed Tests
- This 1988 Modded Land Rover Defender Is Ruggedness At Its Best
- New 2020 Land Rover Defender: full details, specs and pics
- The new Land Rover Defender has gone into production
- Range Rover Sport SVR Has No Chance Against Mercedes-AMG G63