Aston Martin DB5, Vantage and DBS Superleggera star in new James Bond 'No Time to Die' trailer
The latest James Bond trailer for the film ‘No Time to Die’ has been released, featuring three Aston Martins. The Valhalla supercar which has been confirmed to star as 007’s mode of transport in the film is yet to appear, however.
An Aston Martin DB5 takes centre stage in the trailer with the typical array of gadgets available - including machine guns popping out from under the headlights and bulletproof glass.
A Vantage similar to the one which famously appeared in the 1987 Bond film ‘The Living Daylights’ also gets some screen time. A stealthy, all-black DBS Superleggera is prominent too - meaning ‘No Time to Die’ will feature at least four different Aston Martins.
Confirmation of the DB5 and Vantage’s involvement came after a royal visit by Prince Charles to the film set at Pinewood Studios. HRH was pictured inspecting both an Aston Martin DB5 and V8 Vantage.
The new Land Rover Defender has been spotted on the set of the latest Bond film, although it’s notably absent from this latest trailer. Other Land Rover cars that will feature in the film include a Range Rover Sport SVR, a classic Series III and an original 1970 Range Rover.
No Time to Die is due to reach UK cinemas on Tuesday 2nd April 2020.
What do you think of the flurry of Aston Martins in the latest Bond film? Let us know in the comments below...
More on this: 109 stories
- New Land Rover Defender: full specs and details on the 2020 off-road icon
- All new Jaguars and Land Rovers will get over-the-air updates
- Pricing! 24 special-edition Range Rover Sport units for SA...
- Land Rover Defender Still Rugged But Refined, JLR Says
- The new Land Rover Defender lands a role in the upcoming 007 movie
- Road test: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Revised 2020 Jaguar E-Pace mule caught on camera
- Land Rover Defender Poised for Comeback
- 2020 Land Rover Defender interior tour and review
- Jaguar Land Rover chief wants alliances, not a merger
- Land Rover's Short Defender 90 Sets Foot In America, Start Froms “Around $50k”
- Land Rover Defender 90 will start 'around $50,000'
- WATCH | New Land Rover Defender retains its original features with a modern twist
- Boston native dedicated to Jaguar Land Rover
- Land Rover Defender teaser video from Daniel Craig's last James Bond film No Time to Die
- New 2021 Range Rover Crossover to arrive with all-electric and hybrid power
- 007 puts the Land Rover Defender through its toughest test yet
- New Land Rover Defender is licensed to thrill
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Does Its Thing In New James Bond Movie
- Land Rover Defender Confirmed To Star In New James Bond Movie
- 2020 Land Rover Defender to join fleet of Aston Martins in new Bond movie
- Land Rover New Defender does extreme stunts in next James Bond film
- New Land Rover Defender on the set of new 007 film 'No Time to Die'
- All-new Range Rover Crossover planned for 2021
- 'No Time to Die' stunt team jumps and rolls new Land Rover Defender for James Bond film