Jaguar's Facelifted F-Type To Make North American Debut At Chicago Auto Show
Jaguar Land Rover will have a range of new models on display at the upcoming Chicago Auto Show, including the recently revealed 2021 F-Type, which will celebrate its North American premiere.
Jaguar’s refreshed two-seat sports car received a new face for its mid-life update, making it look wider and more aggressive without losing its visual identity. The slimmer headlights and taillights are paired with a clamshell bonnet, redesigned front and rear bumpers, as well as new wheel designs.
The cabin of the new 2021 Jaguar F-Type is also refreshed and now features a digital instrument cluster and the company’s latest infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and over-the-air updates.
The engine range kicks off with a turbocharged 296 HP 2.0-liter four-cylinder unit, followed by a supercharged 380 HP 3.0-liter V6, both paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddles on the steering wheel.
The range-topping variant the F-Type R, which is powered by a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 that pumps out 575 PS (567 HP) to all four wheels, making it capable of a 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.5 seconds and of a 186 mph (300 km/h) top speed.
Jaguar Land Rover will also have the new 2020 Defender on display, which is set to go on sale across the US market this spring, together with the complete Land Rover model range. Also attending the show in Windy City will be the electric I-Pace, the E-Pace and F-Pace SUVs, as well as the facelifted XE sports sedan.
Note: European model pictured
More on this: 16 stories
- New-Gen 2022 Range Rover Sport Spied, Could Mark Return To BMW V8 Engines
- Land Rover Discovery Sport review
- Nikola Badger, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster, Glickenhaus 007: This Week's Top Photos
- 2021 Jaguar F-Type, Apple CarKey, 2021 Toyota Supra: The Week In Reverse
- Land Rover Discovery Sport price: Jaguar Land Rover launches new Discovery Sport in India, priced from Rs 57.06 lakh, Auto News, ET Auto
- 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport spy shots
- 2022 Range Rover Sport Spotted Having Fun On A Frozen Lake
- New Range Rover Sport spied spied with a familiar look for the first time
- 2019 Range Rover Sport P400e PHEV Offers Tons Of Character, But Lacks In Some Departments
- 2021 Land Rover Discovery gets hybrid tech as part of mid-cycle udpate
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery spied with hybrid power in pipeline
- Road test review: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Range Rover Sport SVR Has No Chance Against Mercedes-AMG G63
- Return of Defender Opens Door to Bargain-basement Land Rover, Report Claims
- Land Rover Said To Be Developing Budget Off-Roader And Luxury Defender
- Road test: Land Rover Discovery Sport