Jaguar's Facelifted F-Type To Make North American Debut At Chicago Auto Show
Jaguar Land Rover will have a range of new models on display at the upcoming Chicago Auto Show, including the recently revealed 2021 F-Type, which will celebrate its North American premiere.
Jaguar’s refreshed two-seat sports car received a new face for its mid-life update, making it look wider and more aggressive without losing its visual identity. The slimmer headlights and taillights are paired with a clamshell bonnet, redesigned front and rear bumpers, as well as new wheel designs.
The cabin of the new 2021 Jaguar F-Type is also refreshed and now features a digital instrument cluster and the company’s latest infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and over-the-air updates.
The engine range kicks off with a turbocharged 296 HP 2.0-liter four-cylinder unit, followed by a supercharged 380 HP 3.0-liter V6, both paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddles on the steering wheel.
The range-topping variant the F-Type R, which is powered by a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 that pumps out 575 PS (567 HP) to all four wheels, making it capable of a 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.5 seconds and of a 186 mph (300 km/h) top speed.
Jaguar Land Rover will also have the new 2020 Defender on display, which is set to go on sale across the US market this spring, together with the complete Land Rover model range. Also attending the show in Windy City will be the electric I-Pace, the E-Pace and F-Pace SUVs, as well as the facelifted XE sports sedan.
Note: European model pictured
More on this: 86 stories
- Land Rover Deploys Fleet of New Defenders for COVID-19 Response
- Jaguar/Land Rover Donate Redirect Hundreds of Vehicles From Press Fleet To Red Cross
- Land Rover Defender launch in U.S. could be delayed
- Fleet of new Defenders made available to Red Cross
- Coronavirus: Jaguar Land Rover lends 160 cars to Red Cross, NHS
- JLR Deploys Army Of Cars Worldwide To Fight Pandemic
- Land Rover puts Defender to work for emergency services
- Land Rover Defender, automakers help fight COVID-19 and more: Roadshow's week in review
- The jury is out! This is what the world's motoring media think of the new Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover gives press fleet of new Defenders to Red Cross
- Land Rover Tipped To Kill Range Rover's V8 Diesel
- Land Rover will replace V8 diesel with smaller hybridized straight-six
- Land Rover to kill off (Ford-sourced) V8 turbodiesel engine?
- Land Rover's mild-hybrid tech spells end for V8 diesel Range Rover
- Polestar 2 production, Jaguar Land Rover EVs, VW Microbus conversion: Today's Car News
- Report: Jaguar J-Pace and Land Rover "Road Rover" electric SUVs in the works
- Report: J-Pace, Road Rover to Join Electric Jaguar XJ; XF and XE in Limbo
- Jaguar Land Rover to reportedly follow electric XJ with electric J-Pace, Road Rover
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Splashing Into U.S. Soon
- Anthony Joshua celebrates the Range Rover's 50th... on ice
- This Is How JLR Celebrates 50 Years Of Range Rovers, In Style!
- 2020 Jaguar F-Pace facelift spotted again
- New Land Rover Defender prices: how do its SA rivals compare in costs?
- Keep Your Gladiators And Sign Us Up For This Awesome Land Rover Defender LS3 V8 Instead
- Watch Pair Of 2020 Land Rover Defenders Rescue Stuck 20-Tonne Semi Truck