Land Rover Discovery Sport price: Jaguar Land Rover launches new Discovery Sport in India, priced from Rs 57.06 lakh, Auto News, ET Auto
The Indian subsidiary of the British marquee also informs that start of delivery for the petrol-powered Discovery Sport will be subsequent to start of diesel and will be announced separately.
As the luxury automaker claims, the new Land Rover Discovery Sport comes with a refreshed exterior and interior, along with new technologies. It gets new LED headlamps with DRL, revised LED taillights, animated directional indicators, a 10.2 touch pro screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Also, it gets a 12.3-inch driver display, wireless charging, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, clear sight rear-view mirror, terrain response 2 technology etc.
This SUV is available with BS-VI emission norms compliant all-aluminium Ingenium engine options. There is a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine clubbed with a 48-volt mild-hybrid technology that can churn out 248 PS of power and 365 Nm of torque. Also, the 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel motor can generate 180 PS of power and 430 Nm of torque.
Commenting on the launch of the luxury SUV, Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said, "The New Discovery Sport is a bold evolution of the original design, incorporating the latest in technological advancements."
He also added, "Fuelling the spirit of adventure, the vehicle consists of improved features that not only enhance the capability of the vehicle but also elevate the complete driving experience. It further strengthens the distinctive design and versatility that has made the Discovery Sport one of the leading models in the Land Rover portfolio.”
More on this: 75 stories
- Project Henry - This Land Rover Series II with a 6.2-litre V8 engine is what SUV dreams are made of
- Legacy Overland Restomods A 1990 Range Rover Classic With 430 HP LS3 V8
- Land Rover Deploys Fleet of New Defenders for COVID-19 Response
- Jaguar/Land Rover Donate Redirect Hundreds of Vehicles From Press Fleet To Red Cross
- Land Rover Defender launch in U.S. could be delayed
- Fleet of new Defenders made available to Red Cross
- Coronavirus: Jaguar Land Rover lends 160 cars to Red Cross, NHS
- JLR Deploys Army Of Cars Worldwide To Fight Pandemic
- Land Rover puts Defender to work for emergency services
- Land Rover Defender, automakers help fight COVID-19 and more: Roadshow's week in review
- The jury is out! This is what the world's motoring media think of the new Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover gives press fleet of new Defenders to Red Cross
- Land Rover Tipped To Kill Range Rover's V8 Diesel
- Land Rover will replace V8 diesel with smaller hybridized straight-six
- Land Rover to kill off (Ford-sourced) V8 turbodiesel engine?
- Land Rover's mild-hybrid tech spells end for V8 diesel Range Rover
- Polestar 2 production, Jaguar Land Rover EVs, VW Microbus conversion: Today's Car News
- Report: Jaguar J-Pace and Land Rover "Road Rover" electric SUVs in the works
- Report: J-Pace, Road Rover to Join Electric Jaguar XJ; XF and XE in Limbo
- Jaguar Land Rover to reportedly follow electric XJ with electric J-Pace, Road Rover
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Splashing Into U.S. Soon
- Anthony Joshua celebrates the Range Rover's 50th... on ice
- This Is How JLR Celebrates 50 Years Of Range Rovers, In Style!
- 2020 Jaguar F-Pace facelift spotted again
- New Land Rover Defender prices: how do its SA rivals compare in costs?