Land Rover Discovery Sport price: Jaguar Land Rover launches new Discovery Sport in India, priced from Rs 57.06 lakh, Auto News, ET Auto
The Indian subsidiary of the British marquee also informs that start of delivery for the petrol-powered Discovery Sport will be subsequent to start of diesel and will be announced separately.
As the luxury automaker claims, the new Land Rover Discovery Sport comes with a refreshed exterior and interior, along with new technologies. It gets new LED headlamps with DRL, revised LED taillights, animated directional indicators, a 10.2 touch pro screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Also, it gets a 12.3-inch driver display, wireless charging, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, clear sight rear-view mirror, terrain response 2 technology etc.
This SUV is available with BS-VI emission norms compliant all-aluminium Ingenium engine options. There is a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine clubbed with a 48-volt mild-hybrid technology that can churn out 248 PS of power and 365 Nm of torque. Also, the 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel motor can generate 180 PS of power and 430 Nm of torque.
Commenting on the launch of the luxury SUV, Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said, "The New Discovery Sport is a bold evolution of the original design, incorporating the latest in technological advancements."
He also added, "Fuelling the spirit of adventure, the vehicle consists of improved features that not only enhance the capability of the vehicle but also elevate the complete driving experience. It further strengthens the distinctive design and versatility that has made the Discovery Sport one of the leading models in the Land Rover portfolio.”
More on this: 16 stories
- New-Gen 2022 Range Rover Sport Spied, Could Mark Return To BMW V8 Engines
- Land Rover Discovery Sport review
- Nikola Badger, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster, Glickenhaus 007: This Week's Top Photos
- 2021 Jaguar F-Type, Apple CarKey, 2021 Toyota Supra: The Week In Reverse
- 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport spy shots
- 2022 Range Rover Sport Spotted Having Fun On A Frozen Lake
- Jaguar's Facelifted F-Type To Make North American Debut At Chicago Auto Show
- New Range Rover Sport spied spied with a familiar look for the first time
- 2019 Range Rover Sport P400e PHEV Offers Tons Of Character, But Lacks In Some Departments
- 2021 Land Rover Discovery gets hybrid tech as part of mid-cycle udpate
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery spied with hybrid power in pipeline
- Road test review: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Range Rover Sport SVR Has No Chance Against Mercedes-AMG G63
- Return of Defender Opens Door to Bargain-basement Land Rover, Report Claims
- Land Rover Said To Be Developing Budget Off-Roader And Luxury Defender
- Road test: Land Rover Discovery Sport