Nikola Badger, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster, Glickenhaus 007: This Week's Top Photos
Electric semi-trailer truck company Nikola is ready to expand into the world of pickup trucks. This week, it announced a pickup called the Badger that has an extended-range electric powertrain—where the range extender is a hydrogen fuel cell stack.
2021 Toyota Supra
Toyota gave its Supra a round of updates for the 2021 model year. The list includes a more affordable model with a 4-cylinder engine and a decent bump in power for the 6-cylinder model. Sadly there's still no option for a manual transmission.
2021 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster
Aston Martin announced a round of updates for its 2021 Vantage. Key among them is the new Vantage Roadster body style and an available front fascia with a more traditional design than the standard fascia.
2021 Jaguar F-Type R first drive
One of the cars we sampled this week was the heavily updated 2021 Jaguar F-Type. There's new looks, new tech in the cabin, and a pruned lineup. Thankfully there's still plenty of powertrains to choose from including a V-8.
2020 Carroll Shelby Signature Series Mustang
Shelby American built a new wide-body Ford Mustang as a tribute to company founder Carroll Shelby, and it's packing 825 horsepower.
Glickenhaus 007 Le Mans Hypercar
America's Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus revealed its most ambitious car yet. Called the Glickenhaus 007, new model is a Le Mans Hypercar race car that SCG will enter in the 2020/2021 World Endurance Championship. And per the new LMH rules the car will race under, a run of road-going versions will also be built.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport spy shots - Photo credit: S. Baldauf/SB-Medien
Land Rover was out testing its redesigned Range Rover Sport. The mid-size luxury SUV will boast a new platform, electrified powertrains, and hopefully a new SVR performance hero.
2021 Cadillac Escalade vs. 2020 Lincoln Navigator
And finally, we put together a comparison between the 2021 Cadillac Escalade and its Lincoln Navigator arch rival. It's well worth the read if you're considering purchasing either vehicle.
More on this: 79 stories
- Legacy Overland Restomods A 1990 Range Rover Classic With 430 HP LS3 V8
- Land Rover Deploys Fleet of New Defenders for COVID-19 Response
- Jaguar/Land Rover Donate Redirect Hundreds of Vehicles From Press Fleet To Red Cross
- Land Rover Defender launch in U.S. could be delayed
- Fleet of new Defenders made available to Red Cross
- Coronavirus: Jaguar Land Rover lends 160 cars to Red Cross, NHS
- JLR Deploys Army Of Cars Worldwide To Fight Pandemic
- Land Rover puts Defender to work for emergency services
- Land Rover Defender, automakers help fight COVID-19 and more: Roadshow's week in review
- The jury is out! This is what the world's motoring media think of the new Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover gives press fleet of new Defenders to Red Cross
- Land Rover Tipped To Kill Range Rover's V8 Diesel
- Land Rover will replace V8 diesel with smaller hybridized straight-six
- Land Rover to kill off (Ford-sourced) V8 turbodiesel engine?
- Land Rover's mild-hybrid tech spells end for V8 diesel Range Rover
- Polestar 2 production, Jaguar Land Rover EVs, VW Microbus conversion: Today's Car News
- Report: Jaguar J-Pace and Land Rover "Road Rover" electric SUVs in the works
- Report: J-Pace, Road Rover to Join Electric Jaguar XJ; XF and XE in Limbo
- Jaguar Land Rover to reportedly follow electric XJ with electric J-Pace, Road Rover
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Splashing Into U.S. Soon
- Anthony Joshua celebrates the Range Rover's 50th... on ice
- This Is How JLR Celebrates 50 Years Of Range Rovers, In Style!
- 2020 Jaguar F-Pace facelift spotted again
- New Land Rover Defender prices: how do its SA rivals compare in costs?
- Keep Your Gladiators And Sign Us Up For This Awesome Land Rover Defender LS3 V8 Instead