Jaguar Land Rover marketing VP McCullough exits
Kim McCullough, 59, Jaguar Land Rover's vice president of marketing for North America, left the company last week, ending a long run with the luxury importer.
For now, North American CEO Joe Eberhardt will assume McCullough's duties. McCullough took over as vice president of marketing in September 2014 after working as brand vice president of Land Rover during some of its highest growth years.
This was her second stint at the company. From 1997 to 2001, McCullough worked in marketing for Land Rover, which was owned by BMW until being sold to Ford Motor Co. in 2000. She then held numerous senior marketing jobs at Toyota, Nissan and Lexus. She returned to Land Rover in 2011.
In 2015, she was named one of Automotive News' 100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry.
Her departure comes at a crucial time for Jaguar Land Rover. The company is on the cusp of one of the most important launches in its history. The new-generation Land Rover Defender is scheduled to arrive at dealerships in a matter of weeks.
Even though the Defender plant in Nitra, Slovakia, has been closed since March 20, JLR officials say the Defender will launch on time in the United States in late spring.
More on this: 64 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover's SVO plots expansion after bumper year
- Defender heroes: the people behind Land Rover's definitive 4x4
- 1986 Land Rover Defender 110 Transformed By Osprey Custom Cars
- 1993 Land Rover Defender Project Alpine Yeti Has A Cummins Diesel And A Dodge 8sp Automatic
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR Review
- Review: The 2020 Range Rover is the pinnacle of luxury off-roading
- Get An Up-Close Look At The 2022 Range Rover Flagship Luxury SUV
- V-8-powered Land Rover Defender in the works
- Land Rover Defender 110 V8 prototype indicates possible production run
- Land Rover Defender with booming V8 coming to rattle the Mercedes-AMG G63- reports
- Exclusive: Land Rover V8 Defender revealed in spy shots
- A V8 Land Rover Defender is reportedly on the way
- Land Rover Defender from James Bond movie Spectre for sale
- Here's Your Chance To Snatch A Defender From James Bond's Spectre Movie
- ECD's New Land Rover Defender Project Will Feature A Tesla Electric Drivetrain
- Nearly new buying guide: Land Rover Discovery 5
- JLR Won't Let Pandemic Delay Development Of All-New Range Rover
- Jaguar Land Rover readies 2021 Range Rover amid lockdown delays
- Can You Think Of A Better Way To Do Soccer Rounds Than A 9-Seater Land Rover Defender D110 LS3 V8?
- Land Rover Defender spied testing with V8
- Jaguar Land Rover expands plug-in hybrid SUV range
- Plug-in hybrid Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE P400e Review
- Kim McCullough, Jaguar Land Rover's VP of marketing, steps down
- Land Rover Defender: old vs new comparison