1986 Land Rover Defender 110 Transformed By Osprey Custom Cars
Anyone can wax a Defender and offer it for sale. We are fans of classic Land Rovers in any condition, but we also pride ourselves on offering the best examples ever built. That is where the team at Osprey Custom Cars takes pride in their work. Choosing the hardest part yields the greatest results, so they disassemble each Defender when it arrives. Every body panel, switch, and even the trim screws are replaced with New-Old-Stock Land Rover parts, or upgraded to new parts that are usually made in-house.
What you see here was a stock Defender 110 treated to their meticulous process. Starting with a new firewall, the body was treated to new doors, rockers, floors, and a late-model interior. Using the latest in Chevrolet Performance, the LS3 and 6-speed automatic are 50-state emissions legal.
Aaron Richardet, owner and founder of Osprey Custom Cars said to us: “We’ve rebuilt this truck from the ground up with all the finest components and finishes. This includes a GM LS engine, automatic transmission, custom paint, and much, much more. This vehicle is actually more capable off-road while looking and feeling much more luxurious than the original. If you dream it, we can build it!” Click the button below to learn more, and stay with us for the next build from Osprey Custom Cars.
Chassis & Power:
More on this: 89 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover's trademark court case: testimonies revealed
- INEOS Wins U.K. Legal Challenge to Totally-Not-a-Defender Grenadier SUV
- Does The 2021 Land Rover Defender V8 Look Better In Black?
- Is This Tuned Land Rover Defender Really Worth $65,000?
- JLR Denied Bid to Trademark Defender's Shape
- Land Rover Loses Defender Trademark Suit to Ineos
- Court says Land Rover shape can't be trademarked
- Land Rover loses trademark case over Defender's shape, Ineos Grenadier
- Land Rover Defender shape 'not iconic enough' to stop Ineos Grenadier in its tracks
- Court rules in Ineos' favour after Land Rover lodges design complaint against new Grenadier
- Jaguar Land Rover Loses Trademark Battle Over The Original Defender In The UK
- New 2022 Range Rover set to rival Bentley Bentayga
- Jaguar Land Rover loses trademark bid for Defender design
- Jaguar Land Rover loses appeal over registering Land Rover shapes for Defender
- Jaguar Land Rover loses court battle over Defender trademark
- Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, 2020 Cadillac CT5-V, 2021 Porsche Panamera: This Week's Top Photos
- Land Rover Defender 90 US launch delayed until 2021
- Land Rover Delays Defender 90 Until 2021 Due To COVID-Induced Production Issues
- Land Rover Defender delays mount due to coronavirus-related production issues
- Land Rover Defender 90 orders delayed due to impact of COVID-19
- Land Rover delays Defender 90 launch due to Covid-19
- 2022 Land Rover Defender V-8 spy shots
- Tesla Batteries Are Getting Even Better
- SPY PICS: Land Rover Defender V8 hits the 'Ring
- Land Rover Defender 90 launch delayed by COVID-19