1986 Land Rover Defender 110 Transformed By Osprey Custom Cars
Anyone can wax a Defender and offer it for sale. We are fans of classic Land Rovers in any condition, but we also pride ourselves on offering the best examples ever built. That is where the team at Osprey Custom Cars takes pride in their work. Choosing the hardest part yields the greatest results, so they disassemble each Defender when it arrives. Every body panel, switch, and even the trim screws are replaced with New-Old-Stock Land Rover parts, or upgraded to new parts that are usually made in-house.
What you see here was a stock Defender 110 treated to their meticulous process. Starting with a new firewall, the body was treated to new doors, rockers, floors, and a late-model interior. Using the latest in Chevrolet Performance, the LS3 and 6-speed automatic are 50-state emissions legal.
Aaron Richardet, owner and founder of Osprey Custom Cars said to us: “We’ve rebuilt this truck from the ground up with all the finest components and finishes. This includes a GM LS engine, automatic transmission, custom paint, and much, much more. This vehicle is actually more capable off-road while looking and feeling much more luxurious than the original. If you dream it, we can build it!” Click the button below to learn more, and stay with us for the next build from Osprey Custom Cars.
Chassis & Power:
More on this: 64 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover's SVO plots expansion after bumper year
- Defender heroes: the people behind Land Rover's definitive 4x4
- 1993 Land Rover Defender Project Alpine Yeti Has A Cummins Diesel And A Dodge 8sp Automatic
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR Review
- Review: The 2020 Range Rover is the pinnacle of luxury off-roading
- Get An Up-Close Look At The 2022 Range Rover Flagship Luxury SUV
- V-8-powered Land Rover Defender in the works
- Land Rover Defender 110 V8 prototype indicates possible production run
- Land Rover Defender with booming V8 coming to rattle the Mercedes-AMG G63- reports
- Exclusive: Land Rover V8 Defender revealed in spy shots
- A V8 Land Rover Defender is reportedly on the way
- Land Rover Defender from James Bond movie Spectre for sale
- Here's Your Chance To Snatch A Defender From James Bond's Spectre Movie
- ECD's New Land Rover Defender Project Will Feature A Tesla Electric Drivetrain
- Nearly new buying guide: Land Rover Discovery 5
- JLR Won't Let Pandemic Delay Development Of All-New Range Rover
- Jaguar Land Rover readies 2021 Range Rover amid lockdown delays
- Can You Think Of A Better Way To Do Soccer Rounds Than A 9-Seater Land Rover Defender D110 LS3 V8?
- Land Rover Defender spied testing with V8
- Jaguar Land Rover expands plug-in hybrid SUV range
- Plug-in hybrid Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE P400e Review
- Jaguar Land Rover marketing VP McCullough exits
- Kim McCullough, Jaguar Land Rover's VP of marketing, steps down
- Land Rover Defender: old vs new comparison