First 2020 Land Rover Defender 110s Deliveries Underway in U.S.
After 23 years, the Land Rover Defender has returned to the United States as the automaker has announced the first deliveries. The new 2020 Land Rover Defender 110 has begun making its way to retailers across the U.S. and customer deliveries are expected very shortly. At first, the retailers will see an initial shipment so customer deliveries can begin and people can actually come in and see the new Defender. So, it’s going to be limited at the get-go but things will certainly ramp up in the coming months.
“After too long of an absence, the Land Rover Defender is once again here in the U.S.,” said Jaguar Land Rover North America President and CEO Joe Eberhardt. “In the coming months we will ramp up availability as global circumstances allow. We want to thank all those customers, enthusiasts, retailers, employees and logistics partners for their enthusiasm and commitment to making this a reality. The automotive landscape is certainly brighter with the new Defender in our showrooms, driveways and roads.”
If you’re interested in owning the new Defender 110, it has a starting price of $49,900. Be sure to visit your local Land Rover dealership for more information. You can find your local dealership by clicking the button below.
Source: Land Rover
More on this: 105 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover Pivotal: Jaguar Land Rover launches premium car subscription service Pivotal, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender diesel sold out
- Jaguar Land Rover doubles down on subscription service
- Jaguar Land Rover launches new vehicle subscription service
- Twisted's $250,000 Land Rover Defender LT1 V8 Restomod Coming To The U.S.
- JLR Launches 'Pivotal' Premium Car Subscription Service
- Jaguar Land Rover taps into car subscription services with Pivotal
- Jaguar Land Rover targets mobility market with car subscription scheme
- JLR launches Pivotal premium car subscription service
- Ineos Grenadier revealed as rugged off-roader for 2021
- Ineos reveals new 'no-nonsense' off-roader and takes aim at Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top ready to work
- New Ineos Grenadier Wants To Take Over From Where The Classic Defender Left Off
- Old-school Ineos Grenadier is British billionaire's brand new off-road SUV brand
- Report: Jaguar Land Rover working on hydrogen fuel-cell SUV
- Jaguar Land Rover to develop fuel cell-electric SUV
- 2020 Lincoln Corsair revisited, Porsche Taycan rear-drive dream, Nissan Ariya set for launch: What's New @ The Car Connection
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model arrives
- Hard Top name returns for commercial Land Rover
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV: JLR reveals 2021 Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender Hard Top Is Fit For Commercial Use
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model detailed
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top van version revealed
- Not a bakkie: new Land Rover Defender 'Hard Top' workhorse revealed…
- Land Rover Defender range grows with new commercial model