Land Rover announces new 202-plate finance offers
Both models are available with a 3.9 per cent APR finance rate and the option of buyers taking a three-month payment holiday, meaning that repayments don't need to begin immediately.
The offer is available across all versions of the two models, which include 48-volt mild hybrids. Later this year there will be more fuel-efficient and lower-emission plug-in hybrid models available in both model ranges.
Commenting on the announcement of the new offers, Jonathan Norman, Sales Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Ireland, said: "We're all looking forward to a summer escape and as many of us will holiday at home we have a great opportunity to discover new adventures on our doorstep. Land Rover is about freedom, whether it's everyday adventures in the city or exploring the great outdoors, and we're delighted to offer Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque customers 3.9% PCP finance, with an optional 3-month payment holiday, to help bring those adventures to life."
Land Rover has also begun deliveries of the new Defender in Ireland, with the first demonstrator models now appearing in dealerships. You can find out more about the version of the iconic name by watching our video below.
More on this: 105 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover Pivotal: Jaguar Land Rover launches premium car subscription service Pivotal, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender diesel sold out
- Jaguar Land Rover doubles down on subscription service
- Jaguar Land Rover launches new vehicle subscription service
- Twisted's $250,000 Land Rover Defender LT1 V8 Restomod Coming To The U.S.
- JLR Launches 'Pivotal' Premium Car Subscription Service
- Jaguar Land Rover taps into car subscription services with Pivotal
- Jaguar Land Rover targets mobility market with car subscription scheme
- JLR launches Pivotal premium car subscription service
- Ineos Grenadier revealed as rugged off-roader for 2021
- Ineos reveals new 'no-nonsense' off-roader and takes aim at Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top ready to work
- New Ineos Grenadier Wants To Take Over From Where The Classic Defender Left Off
- Old-school Ineos Grenadier is British billionaire's brand new off-road SUV brand
- Report: Jaguar Land Rover working on hydrogen fuel-cell SUV
- Jaguar Land Rover to develop fuel cell-electric SUV
- 2020 Lincoln Corsair revisited, Porsche Taycan rear-drive dream, Nissan Ariya set for launch: What's New @ The Car Connection
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model arrives
- Hard Top name returns for commercial Land Rover
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV: JLR reveals 2021 Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender Hard Top Is Fit For Commercial Use
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model detailed
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top van version revealed
- Not a bakkie: new Land Rover Defender 'Hard Top' workhorse revealed…
- Land Rover Defender range grows with new commercial model