Camper vans hit the road, 2021 BMW M5 drops, Lucid Air set to launch: What's New @ The Car Connection
Got the camping bug? Want to explore these United States but don’t have the best car for it? Don’t fancy a massive RV or a flimsy tent? Then it might be time for a camper van.2021 Honda Pilot shifts to 9-speed transmission, gets $600 price bump
All Pilot crossovers now come with a 9-speed automatic, but prices creep up only slightly for the new model year.
Tesla has broken the 400-mile range barrier, according to EPA tests, with the 2020 Model S Long Range Plus sedan.
From Motor Authority:
2021 BMW M5
2021 BMW M5
BMW unveiled the car's high-performance M5 variant which is due to join the updated 5-Series in showrooms later this year. It will arrive as a 2021 model and with a starting price of $104,495 for the regular M5 and $112,095 for the spicier M5 Competition.
Toyota has added a more affordable 4-cylinder version of the rear-wheel-drive sports car—and made the 6-cylinder version quicker.
On June 17, 1970, Land Rover created the Range Rover, the world's first high-end SUV. Yuppies, investment bankers, and the automotive world would never be the same. Now, 50 years after the first Range Rover rolled off the assembly line, Land Rover is celebrating with a limited run of 50 2021 Range Rover Fifty models.
From Green Car Reports:
The luxurious, long-range Lucid Air electric sedan is due to go into production by the end of 2020. And the California company behind it revealed Wednesday when exactly it will show the full set of production-ready details.
The Croatian supercar maker delayed its 258-mph C_Two electric car to next year to accommodate validation and crash-testing.
At Volkswagen's "glass house" in Dresden originally built to make the Phaeton, it will let visitors help build an e-Golf.
More on this: 105 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover Pivotal: Jaguar Land Rover launches premium car subscription service Pivotal, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender diesel sold out
- Jaguar Land Rover doubles down on subscription service
- Jaguar Land Rover launches new vehicle subscription service
- Twisted's $250,000 Land Rover Defender LT1 V8 Restomod Coming To The U.S.
- JLR Launches 'Pivotal' Premium Car Subscription Service
- Jaguar Land Rover taps into car subscription services with Pivotal
- Jaguar Land Rover targets mobility market with car subscription scheme
- JLR launches Pivotal premium car subscription service
- Ineos Grenadier revealed as rugged off-roader for 2021
- Ineos reveals new 'no-nonsense' off-roader and takes aim at Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top ready to work
- New Ineos Grenadier Wants To Take Over From Where The Classic Defender Left Off
- Old-school Ineos Grenadier is British billionaire's brand new off-road SUV brand
- Report: Jaguar Land Rover working on hydrogen fuel-cell SUV
- Jaguar Land Rover to develop fuel cell-electric SUV
- 2020 Lincoln Corsair revisited, Porsche Taycan rear-drive dream, Nissan Ariya set for launch: What's New @ The Car Connection
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model arrives
- Hard Top name returns for commercial Land Rover
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV: JLR reveals 2021 Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender Hard Top Is Fit For Commercial Use
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model detailed
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top van version revealed
- Not a bakkie: new Land Rover Defender 'Hard Top' workhorse revealed…
- Land Rover Defender range grows with new commercial model