New Range Rover Fifty 2021 detailed: Special edition marks 50th anniversary of luxury off-roader
Land Rover has marked the 50th anniversary of its Range Rover flagship by introducing a special-edition version of the luxury off-roader, aptly dubbed Fifty.
Appropriately, only 1970 units of the Range Rover Fifty will be produced for global consumption, a limited number of which are headed to Australia.
Local examples will be of the standard wheelbase variety and will be powered by a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol engine that punches out 386kW of power and 625Nm of torque.
CarsGuide has contacted Land Rover to find out exactly how many units will be headed Down Under and when. Pricing and full specification also haven’t been confirmed yet.
Either way, we do know the Fifty will stand out from the Range Rover crowd with four paintwork options (Carpathian Grey, Rosello Red, Aruba and Santorini Black) with contrasting Auric Atlas trim, and the choice of two sets of 22-inch alloy wheels.
The Range Rover Fifty will also prominently feature ‘Fifty’ badging inside and out, with its script penned by Land Rover’s chief creative officer, Gerry McGovern. On the centre console, it will be accompanied by a unique ‘1 of 1970’ commemorative plaque.
Stayed tuned for further details on the Range Rover Fifty, as we’ll bring them to you as they come to hand. And for reference, the next generation of the flagship is expected to launch next year.
More on this: 105 stories
- Jaguar Land Rover Pivotal: Jaguar Land Rover launches premium car subscription service Pivotal, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender diesel sold out
- Jaguar Land Rover doubles down on subscription service
- Jaguar Land Rover launches new vehicle subscription service
- Twisted's $250,000 Land Rover Defender LT1 V8 Restomod Coming To The U.S.
- JLR Launches 'Pivotal' Premium Car Subscription Service
- Jaguar Land Rover taps into car subscription services with Pivotal
- Jaguar Land Rover targets mobility market with car subscription scheme
- JLR launches Pivotal premium car subscription service
- Ineos Grenadier revealed as rugged off-roader for 2021
- Ineos reveals new 'no-nonsense' off-roader and takes aim at Land Rover Defender
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top ready to work
- New Ineos Grenadier Wants To Take Over From Where The Classic Defender Left Off
- Old-school Ineos Grenadier is British billionaire's brand new off-road SUV brand
- Report: Jaguar Land Rover working on hydrogen fuel-cell SUV
- Jaguar Land Rover to develop fuel cell-electric SUV
- 2020 Lincoln Corsair revisited, Porsche Taycan rear-drive dream, Nissan Ariya set for launch: What's New @ The Car Connection
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model arrives
- Hard Top name returns for commercial Land Rover
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV: JLR reveals 2021 Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV, Auto News, ET Auto
- New Land Rover Defender Hard Top Is Fit For Commercial Use
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Hard Top commercial model detailed
- Land Rover Defender Hard Top van version revealed
- Not a bakkie: new Land Rover Defender 'Hard Top' workhorse revealed…
- Land Rover Defender range grows with new commercial model