Jaguar Land Rover Pivotal: Jaguar Land Rover launches premium car subscription service Pivotal, Auto News, ET Auto
As the luxury carmaker claims, with this, both the Jaguar and Land Rovercars will be available for subscription.
Among the Land Rover models, the Land Rover Discovery and Range Rover Sport are included, while new models will be introduced at a later stage, including the new Land Rover Defender, Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque PHEV.
The automaker also claims that Pivotal will initially be looking to grow and integrate with approved Jaguar and Land Rover retailers to supply the vehicles.
Under this scheme, a single monthly payment will have to be paid, which will cover the rental cost, insurance, tax, servicing and repairs. JLR says that there are multiple membership tiers available and members can put their subscription on hold from month to month.
Commenting on this, Isobel Dando, Managing Director of Pivotal, said, "The world is changing, and Jaguar Land Rover is changing with it, adapting to the needs of our customers as well as supplying those who would not normally consider our cars and SUVs."
Dando also said, "Traditional car ownership may not provide the flexibility required by some in the modern world, and with Pivotal, we are able to offer an alternative, premium option. Our customers love driving and a subscription gives members chance to experience living with different vehicles – whether their priority is lower-emissions, advanced safety technologies, versatility or design, Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles have plenty to offer."
Also Read: JLR reveals 2021 Land Rover Defender Hard Top SUV
More on this: 77 stories
- JLR Denied Bid to Trademark Defender's Shape
- Land Rover Loses Defender Trademark Suit to Ineos
- Court says Land Rover shape can't be trademarked
- Land Rover loses trademark case over Defender's shape, Ineos Grenadier
- Land Rover Defender shape 'not iconic enough' to stop Ineos Grenadier in its tracks
- Court rules in Ineos' favour after Land Rover lodges design complaint against new Grenadier
- Jaguar Land Rover Loses Trademark Battle Over The Original Defender In The UK
- Jaguar Land Rover loses trademark bid for Defender design
- Jaguar Land Rover loses appeal over registering Land Rover shapes for Defender
- Jaguar Land Rover loses court battle over Defender trademark
- Land Rover Defender 90 US launch delayed until 2021
- Land Rover Delays Defender 90 Until 2021 Due To COVID-Induced Production Issues
- Land Rover Defender delays mount due to coronavirus-related production issues
- Land Rover Defender 90 orders delayed due to impact of COVID-19
- Land Rover delays Defender 90 launch due to Covid-19
- 2022 Land Rover Defender V-8 spy shots
- Tesla Batteries Are Getting Even Better
- SPY PICS: Land Rover Defender V8 hits the 'Ring
- Land Rover Defender 90 launch delayed by COVID-19
- New Land Rover Defender V8 tests at the Nurburgring
- New Land Rover Defender V8 tests at the Nürburgring
- 2020 Land Rover Defender will use Goodyear tyres Motor Verso
- There's a V8 Land Rover Defender Coming, And It Might Be BMW-Powered: Report
- 2021 Land Rover Defender V8 Nabbed Doing The Rounds At The 'Ring
- First drive review: Land Rover Defender 110